Smart Outdoor Lighting
Keeping our home lit at night gives us a sense of security and safety. Moreover, this thing is possible with smart outdoor lighting.
Smart lights are changing the way we light up our homes. Currently, more and more people are installing smart lights outside their homes as they save energy and increase convenience for the users.
Showing 1–12 of 13 results
You don’t need a physical switch to control these smart outdoor lights. You can easily control them remotely through a smartphone or by giving voice commands.
Why You Should Opt Smart Outdoor Lighting
When it comes to outdoor lighting, there are various uses of Smart lights. Going for smart outdoor lighting is excellent for people who want to venture into the realm of home automation.
There are various benefits of using smart outdoor lighting. First, it let you control the light without physically stepping out of your house.
All you had to do is just tap on your smartphone to activate your outdoor lights. Moreover, you can also integrate your outdoor lights with smart home devices like Alexa, Google Assistant, or Siri to control the lights using voice commands.
Smart outdoor lights are great for security purposes as well. Most of the smart lights come with motion or light sensors which means they can automatically turn on if they sense a presence in the area.
Smart Outdoor Light Features
Smart outdoor lights come with various impressive features, and below we have discussed their three main features:
- Integration with Smart Devices: The best thing about smart lights is that they can be controlled remotely, and you don’t have to get up to turn on and off the switches physically. Moreover, as smart lights are Wi-Fi compatible, they can be easily controlled using smart assistants.
- Integration with Security System: Security of the home is very important. If you already have a smart security system at your place, then you can integrate your lights with the security system.
- Durability: Not every bulb is suitable for outdoor use. But most of the smart outdoor lights are water-resistant and tough that they can easily bear any type of weather conditions.
Types of Smart Outdoor Lighting
There are various types of smart lights that can be installed outside your house. Below we have discussed the four main types so that you can get an idea that which one is suitable for you.
- Pathway: These lights are used for lighting up the pathway that you have created outside your home.
- Existing Fixtures: If you have fixtures outside of your house that needs bulbs, then you can use smart light for this purpose instead of normal lights.
- Lanterns: Lanterns are a great way to provide an aesthetic look to your outdoor place. Just buy smart lanterns and get them installed so you can easily control them remotely.
- Flood Lights: If you are looking for lights that are stronger in terms of illumination power, you should definitely go with the floodlights.