Robot Vacuum Cleaner
A good vacuum is crucial to clean your home. However, it isn’t easy to manually take the vacuum at every corner of the house to clean the place.
This is where a smart vacuum cleaner can help you. A smart vacuum cleaner is an AI device that cleans your home while you can just sit and relax. Smart robot vacuum cleaners are getting very popular for the past few years, and the main reason behind their popularity is the ease of use and practical, hands-free action for the owners.
Showing all 9 results
How Does Smart Vacuum Work?
mart Vacuums are specially designed to clean the house by taking minimal help from the owner. These smart cordless vacuums come with rechargeable batteries.
The smart robot vacuum learns its way into your home with the help of sensors and cameras present in the device. Moreover, they can easily dodge the stair, and as they are small in size so they can even vacuum under the low furniture.
Once the vacuum is fully charged, all you had to do is just turn it on, and the vacuum will automatically start cleaning your home.
However, it might take some time for a smart robot vacuum to learn the layout of your room properly. A smart robot vacuum is easily connectable to the home network. So it can easily be controlled through a Smartphone, and it automatically downloads the latest firmware updates.
Smart Vacuum Features
The smart Vacuum cleaner comes with various handy features, and below we have provided you with a list of those features.
- Stair Detection: It is the most common feature of the smart vacuum cleaner. The vacuum cleaner makes use of sensors to sense that it has reached the end or a step. This feature prevents the device from damaging.
- Timer: Smart vacuum cleaner allows you to schedule the time and day of the week when the robot should turn on and off.
- Virtual Wall: You can set a virtual wall for your vacuum cleaner where you don’t want the vacuum cleaner to act. Basically, it acts as an invisible barrier that blocks the vacuum cleaner area whenever entering an unwanted place.
- Automatic Charging: Once the battery is low, some advance smart vacuum cleaners are capable of finding their way back to the charger and docks automatically if everything is present in the right manner.
- Noise Level: Usually, smart vacuums make less noise as compared to ordinary vacuums. However, sometimes due to some technical problems, they can make annoying noises.
- Mapping Function: Most of the advanced robot vacuum cleaner comes with a mopping function. All you had to do is put a small amount of water into the tank that moistens the microfiber pad, which is attached to the vacuum base.
- Camera: Most of the smart vacuum cleaner comes with the camera that can act as a security camera. As the vacuum cleaners are WI-FI compatible, you can use that to monitor your house remotely using that camera.
- Remote Control: You can easily control your smart robot vacuum cleaner remotely using your Smartphone. With the help of your Smartphone, you can change the vacuum settings or direct the device around your place.