- All Within Reach: Gosund smart wifi plug, control your electrical items via your phone whenever and wherever you are after downloading the FREE APP(small space)as long as there is a 2.4g network. Ideal for someone who can not move around very well and needs easy access to turn on/off a device.
- Smart and Easier Life: By setting schedules and timers for the tamp, you can prepare a crock pot meal and get home with dinner’s ready, 10A and 1200W, turn off your nightstand light after sleeping. Please note that the alexa plug is not suitable for the appliances whose power is more than 1200 watts (eg: air conditioner, microwave oven, induction cooker etc.)
- Forget to shut things down? Forget to turn on/off your tamp or fan? Worry about overcharging? Want to give the appearance of someone is home? Gosund Smart Plug can help you control your home appliances, eliminate wasteful standby power and reduce energy use, save on your electric bills and extend product life.
- Compatible with Many Third-Party Usages: Our smart plug works with Amazon Alexa and Google Home; Compatible with Android 4.4. and iOS 8 above; Does not work with SmartThing, Homekit, Bluetooth. Only supports 2.4GHz network, does not support 5GHz, please kindly check your network is 2.4GHz before connecting the plug.
- Easy to Install and Safe: Just plug a device into the smart wifi and alexa outlet and connect to your Wi-Fi network with “Gosund” App. The mart plug uses high-quality materials and technology, such as V-0 flame-retardant thermoplastics, pure copper connectors and advanced PCBA boards. It can avoid fire hazards and provide overload protection to ensure the safety of family members.Gosund smart plug is backed by one year unconditional service.
Specification: Mini Smart Plug Gosund WiFi Outlet Works with Alexa Google Assistant, No Hub Required, ETL and FCC Listed Only 2.4GHz WiFi Enabled Remote Control…
Mini Smart Plug Gosund WiFi Outlet Works with Alexa Google Assistant, No Hub Required, ETL and FCC Listed Only 2.4GHz WiFi Enabled Remote Control…