- Battery operated smoke and carbon monoxide alarm can be installed easily
- Wireless interconnect uses radio frequency communication to connect the alarms, without any electrical wiring needed.
- Connects multiple alarms together for wireless safety network (not z-wave compatible)
- When your alarms are interconnected, they communicate with each other, forming an integrated system of protection for your home
- When one alarm sounds, all alarms will sound
- Voice alarm gives clear indication of what the danger is and where it is located
Specification: First Alert Wireless Interconnected Photoelectric Smoke and Carbon Monoxide Combo Alarm with Voice and Location, SCO500B
First Alert Wireless Interconnected Photoelectric Smoke and Carbon Monoxide Combo Alarm with Voice and Location, SCO500B