Smart home technology increases efficiency and allows people to do their work without any problem. Smart microwave is an addition to this technology.
A smart microwave is one of the best inventions for people who have a hectic schedule. It has simplified cooking for millions of people worldwide.
Showing all 3 results
A smart microwave makes use of WI-FI to unlock its full capabilities. Moreover, they usually have barcode scanning capabilities that they use for downloading cooking instructions.
The best thing about the smart microwave is that it can be controlled remotely and even through voice commands.
How Does Smart Microwave Work?
The microwave heats the food by sending out the waves. Due to these waves, the water molecules present in the food start vibrating rapidly, which creates an energy that presents itself as heat to cook food.
As the door of the microwave is closed, the waves remain only inside the microwave. This is the main reason why the microwave doesn’t work with an open lid.
Moreover, most of the advanced microwave comes with various sensors, pre-set settings to make the user work easy. The smart microwave uses the online database of information to cook your meal precisely in the way you want.
Smart Microwave Features
Many people think the microwave is a device just to reheat food or pop up a bag of popcorn. But that’s not true. A smart microwave can do a lot more than that.
A smart microwave provides you various cooking options to increase the number of ways you can use it. Furthermore, the feature remote control and voice command control increase the usefulness of the microwave.
Below we have listed some of the main features of the smart microwave:
- It comes with a Led touch screen and proximity sensor. The led display depicts essential information, and you can use the touch screen to give desired inputs to the smart microwave. Moreover, the proximity sensor senses that you are nearby and increase the display size so you can quickly see the cooking status and other information.
- Smart microwaves are WI-FI compatible due to which they became compatible with voice control systems such as Alexa and Google Assistant.
- Smart microwave can be controlled remotely, which means you can start the cooking cycle from anywhere just with the help of your Smartphone. Moreover, you will even alert on the phone when your food is ready.
- It can scan the barcode from packaged food and then automatically download the cooking instructions to prepare the quality food for you.
- Smart microwave remembers your daily activities to know about your preferences. The microwave keeps track of your daily activities and then provides you a customized quick setting that is best for you.
- It provides you with various pre-set options, including toasting, crisping, browning, and even air-frying foods.
- It comes with a moisture sensor that monitors food throughout the cooking process. The moisture sensor prevents food from drying out and overcooking.
- Smart microwave has an auto turn-off feature. When the device is not in use, it automatically turns off displays and reduces latent energy use to save electric energy and your money.